2018 Free Seminar Series
-Applying the General Duty Clause as a Checklist for a PSM /ARM/RMP Audit
This course is a look at using the General Duty Clause for auditing PSM/ARM/RMP Programs. The General Duty Clause is utilized by both OSHA and EPA. How do I use the General Duty Clause in preparing for an audit? What areas should I consider covered under General Duty? These questions and many more will be examined. The course length is 2-3 hours.
- June 8, 2018 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Canton, Ohio Area
- June 22, 2018 - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Van Buren, Arkansas
- June 22, 2018 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Polk State College, Bartow, Florida
- August 24, 2018 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Establishing an Ammonia PM (Preventative Maintenance) Program
The course is approximately 2 to 3 hours long and will begin with a discussion of the sources of preventative maintenance requirements, a discussion of the proper methods of establishing and timing PMs for maximum efficiency, and developing a PM variance log. Topics such as assignment of PMs, Technician training, PM documentation and evaluation of the PM program will be discussed. This seminar is beneficial to facilities of all sizes as each and every facility should have a PM Policy and Program.
- September 14, 2018 - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Van Buren, Arkansas
- October 5, 2018 - 1:00 PM-4:00 PM, Jones County Junior College, Ellisville, Mississippi
IIAR Standards Update (Specific standards may be covered as they become released.)
This new revision of the IIAR Standards incorporate new information formerly found in IIAR non-mandatory bulletins. The addition of these requirements represents a change from recommendations to requirements. These changes will affect the way ammonia refrigeration systems are designed and maintained. This seminar will help give you the understanding you need to implement these practices at your facility. The course length is 2-3 hours.
- September 28, 2018 - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- October 15, 2018 - 1:00 PM-4:00 PM, Polk State College, Bartow, Florida
- November 2, 2018 - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Newark, Ohio
- November 16, 2018 - 1:00 PM-4:00 PM, Jones County Junior College, Ellisville, Mississippi
- December 7, 2018 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Van Buren, Arkansas
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Assessment
Under regulation of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), an employer must meet specific requirements concerning "personal protective equipment" (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, hard hats, face shields, and ear muffs. The regulation also gives employees specific rights concerning PPE. This seminar will provide basic information about the regulation and strategies that you can use to eliminate hazards, if possible, and protect employees from hazards that are not eliminated. The course length is 2-3 hours.
- July 27, 2018 - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- August 20, 2018 - 1:00 PM-4:00 PM, Polk State College, Bartow, Florida
- September 21, 2018 - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Newark, Ohio
Respirator Program Development
Do you or your people wear respirators? What are the training requirements? What are the medical and physical requirements? The development of a Respirator Program is essential for the safety of employees and in meeting regulatory requirements. This seminar is designed to cover the basics of developing a respirator program that is effective, safe, and compliant. The course length is 2-3 hours.
- July 20, 2018 – 9:00AM-12:00 PM, Newark, Ohio
- September 21, 2018 - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Fort Worth, Texas
Effective July 1, 2018, A reservation fee of $49 refundable upon attendance.