Trainer Biography: Jeff M. Sloan
- 30+ years performing and instructing all aspects of Industrial Refrigeration including operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, energy efficiency, and Process Safety Management/Risk Management.
- 35+ years management experience in engineering maintenance, office administration and human resource.
- More than 20 years of honorable Naval Submarine service.
- RETA Certified in Industrial Anhydrous Ammonia Refrigeration (CIRO).
- RETA Authorized Instructor (RAI)
- Lead Instructor/Coordinator at Lanier Technical College Ammonia Program from 2003 to 2012.
- Lead Instructor at Wagner-Meinert, LLC from 2012 to present.
- Studied Emergency Management at American Military University.
- Completed 5,000+ hours of advanced training in technical trades, management and supervision.
- Completed OSHA 501 training at Georgia Institute of Technology
- Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association (Member since 1999). Has participated on many sub-committees nationally and chapter positions locally.
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR), (Member since 2000, Education Committee Member since 2004, Ammonia Refrigeration Foundation Century Club 2008).
- Ammonia Refrigeration Foundation Century Club Member
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society